If you need an Activation Key to get signed up for an account, please contact your student’s school office for assistance.
With the privilege of accessing the Campus Parent, every user is expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner. The portal is available to every student, and parent/guardian of a student, enrolled in Duluth Public Schools.
Upon login, Campus Parent users are required to adhere to the following guidelines and understandings:
• will not share their passwords with anyone and are asked not to set their browsers to auto login to the portal.
• will not attempt to harm or destroy data of: their own, another user, a school or district network, or the Internet.
• will not use the portal for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws.
• will not access data or any account owned by another student or parent/guardian.
• Portal Users who identify a security problem with the Portal must notify the Duluth Public Schools Technology Department immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
• Portal Users identified as a security risk to the Portal, or any other district computers or networks, will be denied access to the Portal.